maanantai 3. syyskuuta 2012

Brand New Blog!


So, I thought that I want to make a new blog for myself, and this is where I end up. 
I want to write mostly about my travelling experiences but also about art, music, photographing and other important things in my life. I like to travel a lot, and I work abroad sometimes so it´s nice to write some kind of diary about it. I am cook so obviously I love food. Sometimes I write about that too! And I am very passionate hobbyist photographer so you might see (a lot) pictures what I have taken.
I also like languages and I wanted to write english that more people could understand somethin! :D SORRY, I don't have perfect english, yet, so once in a while I might write finnish too (maybe mostly finnish...)! But I think everyone can understand something about this blog :)
I try to be active here... But well, sometimes I am just fucking lazy. :D
And if you want to see more, you can find me here as well: 

Photos     DeviantART 
Website   SussuYlönenWix
Instagram: instagram/tigretortuga
Another blog  Tumblr   But I'm not very active there...


ENJOY!

-Sussu

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti