torstai 18. lokakuuta 2012

let's go let's go let's gooo...

Well... 6 days.. 6 days.. 6 days I have to wait to my another adventure to begin!
And I really feel like this little puppy right now..

Tumblr_m5am1li6ww1r80ju4o1_500_large

Our flight is absolutely terrible.... It leaves at 24th October 12am. Then we have 6 hours to change airport in Paris! And then we arrive to Madrid and have to stay the night there. At 11.45am we finally head to Arrecife, Lanzarote and hopefully land at 13.20am. And the return is exactly same! But I think we are going to be okay :D I'm going to be tired....
I will share some feelings just before I leave, IF I have time... I tend to leave the packing at the last minute.. Or night :D But this time I try to cure my bad habit. (I hate packing....)
But tonight and tomorrow I will not take any stress about my disaster flights or my packing phobia. Instead I am going to enjoy the company of my friends and (trying to) relax before the trip.

AND SORRY FOR NOT WRITING ALWAYS ENGLISH OR FINNISH!! I think most of my notes from Lanzarote are going to be Finnish.. Yeah, I'm lazy..

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti